Sep 21, 2006

Hall of Shame: White Sox Fans

White Sox Fans suck. I gave the Sox fans too much respect when I moved to Chicago. I thought their constant complaining and griping were the hallmarks of savvy fans displaying their ire for not winning the world series since WW1. I respected what I perceived to be intelligence because it was so opposed to many of the sheople that follow the Cubs. Then the Sox won the world series and I thought all should be well in sox fanville. Man was I wrong. Sox fans started bitching around May and continued throughout the season, clearly violating the 5-year "we just won a World Championship so no griping" pass afforded to all teams with intelligent fans. For this the Sox fans have been interred in the New Cuts hall of shame. For all the gratitude they’ve shown they deserve to wait another 90 years before another world series win. Maybe they should start selling those foam cheeseheads at the cell, they would match nicely with all the whine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home